Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Aim Of This Blog Is To... Make Johnny Cash!

Hello there.

My name is John Carson and I was laid off yesterday as the Managing Editor of Beer.com. That sucked. But, I took the blow, and now I'm getting right back out there to find my next great opportunity. I used to do a lot of viral marketing at Beer.com, so, what the hell -- I'm now marketing myself!

I am very good at finding cool content -- mostly before other sites -- and I work bloody hard. I don't high five and I'm not a "yes man" but at the end of the day, that's better for the success of the next company I work for.

Anyway, enough with the chit chat -- let's Make Johnny Cash!

Firstly, please take a look at my LinkedIn profile for details of my career to date: www.linkedin.com/in/johncarson

Secondly, feel free to contact me with offers in the Toronto, GTA, Mississauga area, or telecommuting. My direct e-mail is makejohnnycash @ gmail.com

Thirdly, grab a cup of coffee and check back as I will be updating this blog as my job search progresses.

Cheers!

http://www.johnjamescarson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment