Tuesday, July 7, 2009
PR 2.0 Will Double Your Workload
Beth Harte has a great blog called The Harte of Marketing in which she discusses marketing, PR and social media. Today she compares traditional and PR 2.0 marketing.
Here's some snips:
With PR 2.0 you can add the following to your skills, deliverables and job description:
- Monitors brand in real-time
- Listens/Analyzes online conversations or mentions in real-time
- Responds promptly
- Conducts primary research in real-time
- Engages in two-way conversations with ALL constituents (in-house PR folks)
- Participates in social networking in a value-add way (in-house PR folks)
There's loads more good info; the full post is here. A good read.