Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Slip Sliding Away

A busy couple of days to start the week...

Got some replies to my "What's up?" e-mails about past jobs I've interviewed for. Job 1 hasn't replied yet, job 2 said it will be a week or two before they decide... so in limbo on those prospects.

I was downtown at a meeting yesterday. Nearly hit a streetcar on King when my car slid backwards down an icy slope. Staring death in the face will not thwart my job search.

A TV network contacted me yesterday about an interview... looked like a junior role to me... asked for the salary range... much too low, so declined. As I mentioned in another post, salary is NOT a taboo subject. I didn't waste their time going for an interview, nor mine when the time is better spent prospecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment